Simulation and smart control
Development of the numerical tool with optimisation features for annual simulations of building energy flows, according to the local weather data, building specifications, components’ sub-models (from WP2), behavioural models, and control strategies. The work will lead to the development of the dedicated controller, tested at the lab by TEAVE under simulated conditions.
- Assessment of specific user-building interaction models.
- Development of a control strategy based on users’ profile & weather forecast.
- Design and testing of a smart control environment, with user-friendly operational and maintenance features.
- Development of a numerical platform with optimisation capabilities.
- Simulation of system performance for different buildings, and climatic and user conditions.